[Spring / Summer Session] Image Quality Engineering Intern
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. As an Intern, we have a collegial culture – big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference.
We are looking to recruit interns in the Imaging Advanced Development group. The qualified candidate will develop image / video quality evaluation algorithms; experiment document procedures for customer deployment that enables the next generation of Dolby technologies.
- Design, implement image / video quality evaluation algorithms and procedures.
- Experiment and document for customer deployement.
- In study towards Master or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Availability for a minimum of 3 months internship required, 6 months internship preferred.
- Solid background in image/video processing and image/video quality measurement.
- Solid background in color science, display color management.
- Knowledge in consumer display / television is a plus.
- Proficient in C/C++, Matlab and /or Python.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong team player.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Back to top