[Spring / Summer Session] Image Processing Intern
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. As an Intern, we have a collegial culture – big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference.
We are looking to recruit interns in the Imaging Advanced Development group. The qualified candidate will develop novel image/video processing technology that enables the next generation of Dolby technologies.
- Evaluation and integration of image processing modules.
- Design and implement innovative image/video processing algorithms.
- Document and present the new algorithms and implementations in various forms, such as technical white papers, etc.
- Port algorithms onto embedded systems.
- Graduate students pursuing Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Availability for a minimum of 3 months internship required, 6 months internship preferred.
- Solid research background in image/video processing and/or image/video coding, or related fields. Proven track record of publications in first-tier conferences and/or journals a plus.
- Power user of Matlab or Python/numpy and proficient in JAVA or C/C++ programming. Past experience with OpenGL, OpenCV a plus, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong team player.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Back to top