[Spring Session] Corporate Tax Intern
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. As an Intern, we have a collegial culture – big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference.
As the Tax Intern you will assist the tax department to ensure compliance of tax regulations and mandated laws in an accurate and timely fashion. The Tax Intern will help out the Tax Senior for all aspect of Dolby income tax compliance, including federal, state and local and foreign taxes.
- Assist in preparing federal and state income tax returns, including estimates and extensions.
- Assist in computation of book tax differences, supporting workpapers, account reconciliations and documentation.
- Assist in gathering information for apportionment and state tax adjustments.
- Assist in preparation of fixed assets computations for all areas of tax.
- Assist with federal & state income tax audits.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly tax provisions as needed.
- Assist in gathering information for sales and use and property tax reporting
- BS in Accounting required (MS preferred)
- A strong academic record, including coursework that Dolby deems relevant to this position.
- Actively pursuing the CPA or MST program a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint SAP environment a plus
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Back to top