Spin Instructor (Part-Time | Contract)
HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (5-7 hrs/wk) Spin Instructor at our client site located in San Francisco, CA. In this position, you will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in Spin classes.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Spin certification required.
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED or BLS certifications from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Minimum 2+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Life Fitness IC7 spin bikes a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Back to top