Software Engineer in Testing
- Beijing, China
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, people inspired by the rapidly expanding world of Consumer Entertainment. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
As a Sr. Mobile Audio QA engineer in Dolby Consumer Entertainment Group, the qualified candidate will test product that enables Dolby audio technology to consumer devices like Mobiles, tablets and headphone etc. You will analyze user scenario from our industry-leading customers, create test cases and environments, execute tests to evaluate audio performance and feedback the results.
- Work with engineering team, product managers and research team to analyze product requirements;
- Work with senior/staff engineers to establish test plan, define test cases and setup test environment for mobile audio product;
- Implement and conduct cost-effective comprehensive regression and product tests to ensure product requirements are met;
- Measure and evaluate the audio sub-system performance on customer devices;
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science;
- 3+ years embedded software/OS or multi-media framework testing experience and focus on audio playback, voice recording, A/V streaming or audio mixing/mastering components;
- Experience of programming in Android SDK and NDK or iOS like Python, Java, C/C++, etc.;
- Fluent English communication in reading, writing and oral;
- Experience of audio post-processing interface test or post-processing performance evaluation is a big plus;
- Experience of microphone, amplifier or loudspeaker measurement and understanding their performance characteristics is a big plus;
- Experience of music performance evaluation or music scoring system design is a big plus; (E.g.: Online Karaoke software, IEEE: Audio Content Analysis)
- Annual business trip about 10%;
Build your career profile, also within the Careers tab in Employee Central to open the possibility of new opportunities finding you. Express your interest. If you want to express your interest in a specific opportunity and be contacted by a recruiter, click the apply button associated with the relevant job description. The Recruiter is is the only one who will see your application.
Please refer to the recruiting web site for more information: https://dolbyconnect.dolby.net/organization/HR/Pages/recruiting.aspx
Back to top