Service Operations Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
Working in Dolby's Royal Wootton Bassett office and reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the Service Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting Dolby's cinema related services business in EMEA, APAC, and Latin America.
Essential Job Functions
- Quote and process motion picture service agreements requests for theatrical content encoded with Dolby audio technology.
- Quote and process studio certification agreements requests for audio post-house facilities.
- Process annual software and certification requests for picture post-house facilities.
- Processing monthly/quarterly revenue share and maintenance billing for Dolby Cinema sites.
- Ensure completed services are accurately processed and billed prior to Dolby's fiscal month-end.
- Defining and implementing processes to support new lines of services.
- Identifying and implementing process/system enhancements to support existing lines of services.
- Creating and maintaining process documentation.
- General customer support.
- Monitor customer request mailboxes.
- Maintain customer data.
- Provide back-up to Scheduling Specialist by scheduling a team of engineers, quoting PO-based services and processing engineering time.
- Providing back-up to other Service Operations functions.
- General business support.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Critical attention to detail and research skills required.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to all position levels, from individual contributors to senior management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including SharePoint, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with SAP and/or Salesforce.
- Experience working within a service environment.
- Experience working within an international corporate company.
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Interface Business Park
Royal Wootton Bassett
Back to top