Senior Test Engineer, Dolby Voice
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
As a Senior Engineer in Test You will be responsible for the advanced tests of the conference hardware endpoint. You will work with the video conferencing technologies that enable next generation virtual meetings.
The role will require to investigate new tools to analyze product quality. You will be responsible for the testbed construction and the development of test procedures. You will work with the tools that require broad understanding of the TCP/IP protocols. You will be providing solutions that will allow interoperability between different SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) endpoints.
You will work with the video and audio technologies. It is required to present knowledge in these domains.
Ideal candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Signal processing/Engineering/Physics or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance including test plans and test cases design
- Good knowledge of SQA industry tools.
- Familiar with analysing quality of video streams in the presence of network impairments.
- Knowledge of networking concepts including TCP/IP, routing, and switching.
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols including SIP, RTP, and RTCP.
- Good understanding of SDP (Session Description Protocol).
- Knowledge of subjective and objective audio/video quality evaluation techniques.
- Knowledge of video coding standards such as H.264/H.265, VP8/VP9.
- Proven experience in testing in different environments (Linux, Windows, OSX).
- Professional experience with test automation script languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of WebRTC is a plus.
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines and adjust to quickly changing requirements and environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top