Senior Specialist, Digital Experience
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from the web, to movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, including digital marketing experts who can deliver our message in a fresh and effective manner. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Digital Experiences and Interactive, theSenior Digital Experience Specialist will assume an active role in driving excellence across Dolby's digital platforms. This role will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the digital content strategy and managing content production and deployment for both domestic and international sites. Close coordination will also be required with the broader digital marketing team, ensuring a seamless and efficient user experience across customer touchpoints.
This individual will manage the work of multiple digital marketing projects through the efficient and effective use of decision-making, communication, interpersonal, technology and process analysis skills.The role will have support from both the team and his/her manager, but requires staying 'ahead of the game' and second to none self-starter abilities. This individual must have exceptional CMS expertise and a solid grasp of global online marketing tactics, corporate website design and digital best practices.
You'll join a team comprised of individuals who possess a passionate interest in technology, web & mobile trends and entertainment.The candidate will need to be comfortable in strategic settings, but have no problem 'rolling up the sleeves' with their team members to tackle the tactics and get the job done.
Highly creative individuals will be encourage to think outside the box in order to push the boundaries for what's possible in the digital landscape.
- Develop user journey's and wireframes to drive content strategy and technical solutions that deliver a seamless experience across digital platforms.
- Build strong relationships with marketing and business stakeholders to understand their vision, business and marketing objectives.
- Take a proactive approach to drive strategy, enhancements and recommendations that continually evolve Dolby's digital channels while meeting the business needs.
- Leverage data and insights to better understand user behavior to make informed decisions and offer innovative solutions.
- Work with regional teams to drive content localization recommendations and strategies.
- Build partnership with IT organization to help facilitate development projects and requests.
- Work with outside agencies to facilitate site updates, bug fixes and new feature enhancements.
- Manage day-to-day content updates for Dolby.com.
- Help advocate and socialize front end and back end web best practices throughout the organization.
- Author page content using an enterprise CMS environment; including global navigation, page menus, body content, etc.
- Collaborate with in-house creative teams to bring your vision to life.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Openness and eagerness to learn and train on Dolby content management systems is critical to the success of this role.
- A minimum of five (5) years in corporate global internet site content development, management, localization, and maintenance.
- Global content management and understanding of localization and translation processes.
- Experience executing on content personalization and AB testing strategies
- Experience in understanding best practices and trends in site architecture, layout, and navigation.
- Attention to detail, effective interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), time management, administrative process management and task management skills, and effective reading, writing and research skills are required.
- A customer (internal and external) service orientation is required.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks without supervisory reminders. Managing expectations is a key to success.
- Must possess a web production background and familiarity with XML, HTML, and CSS, but this is not an application development role.
- A passionate interest in technology, consumer electronics, and entertainment are preferred.
Build your career profile,also within the Careers tab in Employee Central to open the possibility of new opportunities finding you.Express your interest.If you want to express your interest in a specific opportunity and be contacted by a recruiter, click the apply button associated with the relevant job description.The Recruiteris is the only one who will see your application.
Please refer to the recruiting web site for more information: https://dolbyconnect.dolby.net/organization/HR/Pages/recruiting.aspx
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top