Senior Software Engineer in Test, Dolby Voice
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
Join our Communications Team in Wroclaw Office!
As a SW Engineer in Test you will test software that enables the next generation of Dolby Voice conferencing technologies. You will design test cases and report potential risks and problems to the project managers. You will be responsible for the design and execution of the automated tests on end-to-end conferencing system.
- Conduct early project scoping including collaboration with research, marketing, and development teams, review of proposed technologies, development of test strategies, and contribution of proposals for testability.
- Utilize and adapt existing test automation tools written in Python, Selenium and C.
- Design and implement new test tools to effectively test next generation capabilities in our products.
- Design, set up, configure and maintain automated testing labs and environments.
- Create customized tools to address QA Workflows providing multiple integration points between existing tools seamlessly .
- Work with existing test infrastructures, ensure the developed tests are running nightly, and review the test output daily. Cooperate with the team to identify issues
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Stay abreast of industry SQA tools and best practices and make significant contributions to the development and deployment of new test technologies, tools or methods.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Signal processing/Engineering/Physics or equivalent experience
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance including test plans and test cases design
- Good knowledge of SQA industry tools
- Knowledge of networking concepts including TCP/IP, routing, and switching
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols including SIP, RTP, and RTCP
- Acoustic background and signal processing knowledge is a strong plus
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines and adjust to quickly changing requirements and environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top