Senior Software Engineer
- Shenzhen, China
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The position objective is to provides our customers and partners a way to establish Dolby technology for online delivery in mobile scenarios, and help them to resolve the issues when integrating Dolby technology. We are currently focusing on Android OS, and adaptive streaming standards, like DASH and HLS. The employee shall have the multimedia background, processes skills relevant to Android application development, and Digital Rights Management knowledge.
- Develop and maintain Dolby Android application, including the prototype for the new ideas.
- Resolve the issues when customers and partners integrating Dolby technology in mobile scenarios.
- Support stakeholders and FAE team to resolve the issues and accelerate Dolby's ecosystem.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable field.
- Good at Object Oriented Programming, like Java, Python.
- 3+ years of experience in Android, and 1+ year of experience in Android application.
- Good at audio pre/post-processing, and be familiar with media container, like MP4.
- Independent, self-motivated person requiring minimal supervision.
- Fluent English communication in reading and writing.
- Have a good education background.
- Good at Digital Rights Management, like Widevine, PlayReady. (Optional)
Build your career profile, also within the Careers tab in Employee Central to open the possibility of new opportunities finding you. Express your interest. If you want to express your interest in a specific opportunity and be contacted by a recruiter, click the apply button associated with the relevant job description. The Recruiter is the only one who will see your application.
Please refer to the recruiting web site for more information: https://dolbyconnect.dolby.net/organization/HR/Pages/recruiting.aspx
Back to top