Senior Security Engineer, Cloud Platform
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to inspire/make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
The Security Engineer owns test planning and execution of all security aspects of Dolby's Cloud Communications Platform.
- Test features of the platform for all security aspects,
- Consult with Product and Engineering teams on security solutions to protect the platform,
- Perform security reviews, threat modeling for the platform,
- Design and document cloud & infrastructure security guidance for security risk, compliance, and policy initiatives,
- Provide security expertise in the analysis and remediation phases of security events, vulnerabilities, and incidents,
- Cross-train with team members on all other Information Security initiatives such as general Vulnerability Management, Security Reviews, Security Policy Compliance & Awareness, Customer Engagement & Security Certifications,
- Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time,
- Manage feature testing and verification lifecycle, including identifying, documenting and investigating root-cause of bugs,
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases,
- Execute manual tests,
Develop test automation scripts to improve the efficiency of tests.
- BS in computer science or a related technical field, Master's degree preferred,
- Experience with Cloud applications (AWS and/or Google Cloud),
- Ability to communicate complicated security, compliance and technical topics in simple terms,
- 3-5 years proven experience of combined security and/or IT work experience in a position focused primarily on cloud & infrastructure security,
- Thorough knowledge of Information Security standards and secure cloud architecture best practices,
- Experience with conducting cloud vulnerability and security assessments a must; network, operating system, database and/or vulnerability assessments and security configuration/hardening audits,
- A self-starter who is confident and effective when working across distributed teams,
- Excellent listener, with strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Great attention to detail,
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Software QA Automation experience with Distributed and Cloud-based systems using Python
- Career-level years of hands-on experience in full development life cycle software development
- Experience in working with building test automation frameworks for cloud-based products
- AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security or GCP Cloud Engineer or GCP Cloud Security Engineer
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) or OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- Experience in real-time communications platform
Knowledge of PyTest framework
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top