Senior QA Engineer, Cinema Technology
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
As a Senior QA Engineer in Cinema Technology QA group, you will analyze quality of hardware and software of our most recent products. You will lead QA activities, including planning, executing and reporting. This is how your daily activites will bring next generation of Dolby technologies to premium and mainstream cinema offerings.
- Test planning including creating test design and test cases specifications
- Coordinating and leading QA activities of small teams (1-3 people)
- Reporting test progress and test completion using appropriate metrics
- Executing manual and automated test cases
- Reporting issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues
- Setting up, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining software and hardware test environments
- Staying abreast of industry systems testing tools and best practices, promoting them and improving existing tools and processes
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience in Software Quality Assurance including creation of Test Plans, Test Design and Test Cases specifications, Test Reports
- Experience with SQA industry tools (e.g. Jira, Bugzilla) and best practices
- Experience with test execution covering functional, performance, negative, stress and load testing
- Experience with versioning systems like Perforce, Git, SVN
- Experience in scripting in Python, Bash, Windows Batch Scripting or similar
- Experience with Linux/UNIX and Windows operating systems and command line interfaces
- Demonstrated skills in multiple test design techniques
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines and adjust to quickly changing priorities in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Very good oral and written communication
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and a thorough approach to problem solving
- Ability to cooperate with international teams in various time zones (incl. US West Coast)
- General embedded systems knowledge
- Practical knowledge of pytest framework
- General knowledge of digital audio and video signal processing
- A genuine interest in audio and video entertainment technologies
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top