Senior QA Engineer, CE Technology (partially remote)
- Wroclaw, Poland
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
Dolby is global leader in creating and licensing audio and imaging solutions that create spectacular experiences for consumers. Dolby technology can be found on a range of diverse hardware and software platforms. As such, Dolby technology is exposed to illegal use which includes, but is not limited to, software piracy and intellectual property thievery.
The main objective of a successful candidate is to provide quality analysis expertise as a member of an agile project team responsible for creating solutions to protect Dolby technologies against illegal use.
This role is perfect for strong QA engineers (with heart of a developer) and Python professionals who would like to apply their skills in software security domain.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Test software within existing multimedia technologies and frameworks
- Design and implement test cases for the validation of implemented features
- Leverage test automation using Python in Continuous Integration environment
- Introduce and nurture good practices in test engineering leading to well-documented, reliable, and easy maintain test base
- Improve existing processes and define new ones
- Ensure relevant product quality information is shared within the team but also with business stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven track record of 3+ years in software testing, including hands-on test automation
- Very good Python programming skills
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux command line interface
- Well-structured software and test engineering knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player's mindset
- Very good written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVE
- General embedded systems knowledge
- Understanding of Linux internals
- Practical knowledge of py.test framework
- Experience with performance testing
- DevOps skills
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top