Senior QA Engineer - Backend, Hybrik Cloud Services
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
As a Senior QA Engineer - Backend, Hybrik Cloud Services you will be responsible for testing a cloud-based service designed to process modern multimedia formats. You will have the opportunity to learn about Cloud-Based, distributed multimedia processing workflow development and management.
Hybrik is a fast, high quality, cost-effective solution that lets you easily generate all the files you need, using world-class technologies like Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
>>> Video about Hybrik: CLICK
As Senior QA Engineer, you'll be dealing with:
- Databases (e.g. MySQL)
- User/Account management
- Basic security concepts
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Understanding the architecture of Cloud-Based Media Processing Services
- Designing test plans, test design specifications and test cases to validate new features, functionalities, and user workflows
- Execution of automated and manual test cases
- Reporting bugs using a bug tracking system. Cooperation with the engineering team to help isolate, reproduce issues and confirm bug fixes
- Using and maintaining existing test automation framework based on Node.js
Qualifications and skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or a comparable field
- Professional experience in Software Quality Assurance including the creation of Test Plans, Test Design Specifications, and Test Cases design
- Demonstrated skills in multiple test design techniques
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with current software testing industry tools and best practices
- Professional experience with using Linux/UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines, and adjust to quickly changing priorities in a fast-paced engineering environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and a thorough approach to problem-solving
- Ability to cooperate with international teams in various time zones (e.g. USA)
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top