Senior Performance QA Engineer, Cloud Platform
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
The Performance Engineer owns test planning and execution of all Quality of Service (QoS) aspects of Dolby's Cloud Communications Platform.
- Build, manage, evolve the automated scalability test infrastructure and tests.
- Develop an effective video, audio, rich media quality measurement system to help quickly assess the quality of service (QoS).
- Provide product feedbacks and suggestions to Product Managers and Engineering team for QoS improvement.
- Identify choke points in the ingestion cloud via measurable and quantified data.
- Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time.
- Assess, utilize external tools to help with scalability testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Manage feature testing and verification lifecycle, including identifying, documenting and investigating root-cause of bugs.
- BS in computer science or a related technical field, Master's degree preferred.
- Thorough understanding of real time video and audio quality measurement techniques.
- Thorough understanding of WebRTC technology and related standards.
- Experience with Cloud application development or testing on AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- 3-5 years proven experience of testing cloud software.
- Software QA Automation experience with Distributed and Cloud-based systems using Python.
- Experience with WebDriver/Selenium based automation technologies.
- A self-starter who is confident and effective when working across distributed teams.
- Excellent listener, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Career-level years of hands-on experience in full development life cycle software development.
Knowledge of PyTest framework.
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top