Senior Operator Sales Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, including sales professionals with a passion for great products. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
This role focuses on successful sales of Dolby products and technologies to broadcasters, Cable Operators and Professional partners, help Dolby to build up broadcast eco system for driving Dolby's technology adoption. He/She shall operate at both commercial and technical level, build up partnership with broadcaster, cable operators and professional equipment manufactures. Success will be reflected from put Dolby's technology to customer technical specification and put Dolby's technology on air to Dolby's key broadcast customers, and customer integrate Dolby's technology to their product.
Build up partnership with Broadcasters and operators to drive Dolby's technology adoption, enable the broadcast eco system of using Dolby's technology
The Primary roles and responsibilities are
- Build up commercial partnership with broadcasters and cable operators, sell in Dolby's value to the customers.
- Sell Dolby's technology to customers to enable Cable operator and broadcasters' technical system to support Dolby's technology
- Put Dolby's technology on Air at TV stations
- Help operators and broadcasters launch Dolby technology enabled content to their platform
- Enable broadcast professional equipment manufacture with Dolby technology
- Maintain long term relationship with key customers
- 5+ years of technical sales or 8+ years pre-sales experience in broadcast industry (Include TV Stations and Cable operators)
- Familiar with broadcast industry and related industry partners
- Could deliver result independently, with proactive behavior and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese, ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Need good self-educate ability
Note: This position requires regular domestic travel and work outside normal hours
Build your career profile, also within the Careers tab in Employee Central to open the possibility of new opportunities finding you. Express your interest. If you want to express your interest in a specific opportunity and be contacted by a recruiter, click the apply button associated with the relevant job description. The Recruiter is is the only one who will see your application.
Please refer to the recruiting web site for more information: https://dolbyconnect.dolby.net/organization/HR/Pages/recruiting.aspx
Back to top