Senior Marketing Program and Operations Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Sr. Marketing Program Support Specialistis responsible for overseeing deliverables within the creative asset lifecycle. Tracking and monitoring the workflow and progress of creative assets through all departments (client, creative, editing, production, archiving) from intake and requirements through completion focusing on visual experiences for both print and digital delivery. This role is responsible for managing effectively communicating progress across multiple disciplines in order to deliver high quality projects on schedule.
PROJECT INTAKE AND SCHEDULING
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and creative teams to manage new project requests, interpret requirements, define the scope, create schedules, and resolve conflicting priorities to ensure quality on-time delivery of assets and efficient utilization of resources
- Track project plan and review daily/weekly work schedule with key stakeholders including strategic marketing, head of design, creative directors, and creative staff
- Ensure project milestones and objectives are met
- Act as the hub between creative teams and internal clients to manage projects efficiently through the workflow process to final delivery
- Assign tasks and regulate time to allow for internal review of all concepts and materials, and schedule/facilitate reviews and approvals
- Independently traffic basic print and digital asset requests
- Facilitate the project closeout process and archive assets
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about the current status of all jobs in progress, proactively advising on and problem solving for any identified risks, schedule changes, or delays that may impact expected delivery or business results
- Produce and maintain and a status report to be viewed by cross-functional senior managers
- A minimum of 4-5 years of project or traffic management experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house creative department
- Strong understanding of the creative development process from kick-off to delivery
- Excellent project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize in a high volume environment
- Deadline-driven, proactive and collaborative in nature
- Well-developed persuasion, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of project management tools (such as: Asana, Basecamp, Smartsheet)
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently with minimum direction and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to be "in the weeds" without losing sight of the 30,000-foot view
OTHER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to learn technical topics quickly
- Solid understanding of creative applications and industry tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to develop and define processes
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top