Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
As Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer you manage and deliver global services for Microsoft Exchange Online (O365) and Active Directory. You manage the day to day operations, implement best practices and introduce enhancements to leverage function and features released to provide the best experience to Dolby employees.
You are responsible for the Global management of email services and domain management. You understand Microsoft Office Exchange Online and Exchange services, Active Directory and management of domains and the support of Microsoft Azure. You are an excellent communicator and coordinator between various teams to provide service delivery. Your rollup-the-sleeves approach helps you to manage systems timely. You are keen on troubleshooting and resolving problems - which makes you successful in this role. This role reports to the Senior Manager Global Infrastructure.
Essential Job Functions
- Exchange - manage and maintain diagnoses, troubleshoot and resolves complex email, software and connectivity problems while provide expertise for overall architectural strategy, collaboration, interoperability, implementation and development of email collaboration systems.
- Active Directory - hardware maintain, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade and document the various systems.
- Support cloud infrastructure - from technical design (in partnership with engineers) of what storage/compute goes on-premise and what goes in the cloud.
- Communication - technical liaison between operations teams, engineers and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions supportability.
- Delivers support - within the day to day deliveries by meeting, corporate policy, corporate standards, and compliance requirements including:
- Service Request Fulfillment
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Change Management
- 7+ years of IT systems engineering or systems integration experience with background and knowledge in managing Exchange on premises, Exchange Online
- Deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Exchange & SharePoint Online
- Strong ability to resolve business problems and process issues with the Microsoft\Office 365 technical platform
- MCSA or MCSE in O365 and Microsoft 365 preferred but not required
- Proven professional experience with AD and Microsoft\Office 365, including configuration of tenant wide policies.
- Expert in Microsoft Active Directory and associated technologies (Group Policy, Kerberos, DNS, DHCP) Should have hands on experience with: DNS, DHCP, Client, GPOs, OU, FRS, RDP, ADFS, DFSR AD authentication protocols Kerberos, NTLM, LDAP, LDAPS & LDAP-Start TLS &
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skills
- Ability to communicate at a highly effective level both in a written and oral manner
- Strong knowledge and a proofed track record in managing Microsoft Active Directory domains
- Project management experience is an asset to this position.
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English required
- Occasional business travels
- Occasional work during odd hours to support critical project go-lives or coordinate with team member in other time zones
- Performing duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Performing tasks necessary to complete performance objectives
- Assisting team members as needed
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top