Senior Contract Compliance Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Senior Contract Compliance Manager position will be a key member of Dolby's licensing compliance team and will support the customer audit process. The position will be accountable for identifying, preparing, and supporting the execution of compliance reviews and initiatives within Dolby.
- Using industry best practices, develop and drive projects and the license compliance program to ensure software and hardware licensees meet Dolby licensing obligations.
- Drive Dolby's license compliance program implementation, working with Dolby's Sales and Marketing management teams to strengthen and promotes compliance-related behaviors and climate with executives, managers, and representatives.
- Provide insight and guidance to Dolby stakeholders, conveying deep business understanding to further customer demand of Dolby Technology.
- Integrate technical and Dolby business knowledge to direct worldwide targeting efforts.
- Where appropriate, develop external partnerships in pursuit of Dolby's compliance program.
- Communicate plans and progress to Dolby's senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Oversee data integrity in support of targeting, pre-inspection analytics, and data enrichment.
- Keep apprised of significant developments and trends in the field and apply technical expertise to further Dolby's compliance programs.
- Recruit, train, develop and mentor a talented team of professionals.
- Minimum of 8 years of forensic and business data analytics with a focus on audit experience required.
- Proven ability to influence, resolve, and negotiate issues with customers.
- Keen understanding of technology and licensing in the context of intellectual property.
- Experience with building solid relationships and instilling trust with internal and external customers.
- Ability to analyze the long-term impact of new or anticipated business decisions and strategies.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, conveying project plans, processes, policies, and issues to stakeholders.
- An analytical individual with a passion for problem-solving that can present clear and impactful executive-level solutions.
- Some travel is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Back to top