Senior Brand Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Senior Brand Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art to help the world's leading artists move their global audiences. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to streaming services to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, including marketing experts to get the word out. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Senior Brand Specialist will partner with marketers, research teams, and business groups to help strengthen and leverage our powerful, global entertainment brand across a variety of initiatives at Dolby that span audio, imaging, conferencing, and more. This role will participate on projects that touch every aspect of our business, helping to translate business strategies into brand strategies and brand executions for markets that include cinema, OTT, home and mobile audio, home and mobile imaging, broadcast, television, and others.
This role is based in our San Francisco headquarters office.
- Partnering with the Senior Director of Brand Experiences to help craft brand strategies for positioning, messaging, naming, design, etc.
- Proactively collaborating with designers, video producers, marketers, and business groups to ensure on-brand executions across various initiatives in a timely fashion
- Working with market research partners on brand-related research projects to ensure effective gathering of and use of insights in brand strategy work
- Creating, socializing, and implementing tools, including guidelines, to keep the organization current on brand strategy to ensure consistency across the company
- Helping guide agencies who work with the Dolby brand to ensure they follow our guiding principles and deliver on-brand creative executions
- Providing updates on the current state of branding, of the Dolby brand and Dolby subbrands, and on the competitive landscape
- Identifying trends and opportunities in entertainment experience branding
- Minimum 5 years brand-related experience
- Ability to clearly and confidently represent brand within the organization
- Understanding of brand strategy and brand tactics
- Experience with various brand initiatives including positioning, naming, design, etc.
- Experience creating and socializing brand guidelines documents
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to persuasively present strategic work
- Experience creating, instituting and running efficient processes
- Ability to fluidly manage multiple projects and timelines
- Writing skills a plus
- InDesign skills a plus
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top