Senior Backend Software Engineer, API platform - Dolby.io
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to make a difference how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer professional, you are responsible for development, maintenance and evolution of the cloud solutions enabling Access, Data Analytics, and Integration of the Interactivity API platform. You excel in prioritisation, effective communication, and you have a consistent track record of delivery and solid software engineering skills. As a creative engineer, you aim high quality, being constantly focused on your customer.
You are a solid designer and developer of reliable and efficient software modules, and you are eager to maintain/extend existing ones. You know product requirements and derive from them detailed specifications. You contribute to software design and code reviews, remembering about writing and executing unit test cases. Facing customer escalations, you study them to provide effective solutions.
But most of all, driven by your curiosity, you develop efficient and innovative solutions to technical problems!
- Very good working knowledge of Java JDK development under JDK 8 minimum, migration to JDK11 is expected (lambda, stream...)
- Experience in JaxRS, Spring 5 development (webflux preferred) for REST and WS API
- Knowledge of Netty library, UDP, TCP networking
- Skills Java builds with Maven or Gradle, Test with JUnit5
- Knowledge of Reactive-Streams libraries (Reactor - RxJava)
- Experience with Docker and services running with containers
- Experience with WebRTC (ICE, STUN, RTP, RTCP, SFU) - is a nice to have
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top