Senior App Engineer (f/m/d)
- Nürnberg, Germany
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to inspire/make a difference in how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
Video streaming services are accelerating globally! Consumers choose more often modern OTT services over traditional broadcast and cable operators. They're confronted then with the often limited quality of OTT services, and operators face challenges related to reliability and scalability.
Dolby technology gives consumers a superior entertainment experience across all devices and all delivery paths, based on our core technologies Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Our support of streaming services up-levels their offering to a reliable, premium service at a quality level that previously was only possible on terrestrial broadcast and cable.
As a senior app developer in our Consumer Entertainment field, you will be part of leading-edge exploration and productization in the field of OTT media delivery throughout the full innovation cycle.
If you are motivated to work with a highly proficient exploration team, then we can offer you a perfect chance for acting out your curiosity, creative urge, and engineering spirit with state-of-the-art technology in an inspiring and supportive working environment.
- Design and develop frontend solutions for media processing and streaming solutions on various operating systems and form factors like TVs, DMAs, tablets, and smartphones;
- Contribute to a state-of-the-art continuous integration, delivery, and quality assurance system;
- Design, create, and execute demos for internal and external customers.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Media Technology, Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field;
- You are interested in film and/or music, and consumer experience matters to you;
- You already have developed commercial or alike Apps for Android, iOS/iPadOS/tvOs and/or WebOS;
- You have professional experience with multi-platform, multi form-factor app development frameworks like React Native or Flutter;
- You are familiar with the internals of application-level media players;
- Experience with the development of web services and REST API is a plus;
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, etc. is a plus;
- You have internalized and live up to the Software Craftsmanship Manifesto;
- You have an agile and structured working style and enjoy working in a high-performing team;
- You are a creator and a finisher;
Deutschherrnstrasse 15-19 90429
Back to top