Sales Operations Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
Dolby (Holland, Amsterdam) seeks a Sales Operations Specialist for a 12-month contract.
Are you the Sales operations specialist Dolby is looking for? Do you have experience with SAP and Salesforce.com?
As a Dolby Sales Operations Specialist, you will interact directly with customers and various business groups to ensure all orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner while providing best in class customer experience.
- Review the open sales order report daily and release orders without impediments for shipment. Resolve issues with Product Managers, Dealers, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Finance to make orders shippable.
- Ensure a solid customer experience when managing all requests as you are the main point of contact for the customer.
- Set clear expectations to a customer on each order and/or request. Resent expectations as needed in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Engage technical support as needed for applicable RMA and sales order inquiries to ensure customer issues are addressed.
- Provide day to day support to an operations-functional area(s) including overall process enhancements.
- Responsible for maintaining "master" customer account data in several systems to ensure smooth and accurate processing of all sales orders and RMAs.
- Understand and manage reports and dashboards to support ongoing operational execution.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce.com.
- Business and customer services experience required.
- Degree preferred.
- Language preferences: English, Spanish, German, French.
- Ability to work independently, with little guidance and within a team environment.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in resolving low to medium impact business challenges.
- Organized and able to multi-task.
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Dolby Hiring Entity:
3E Herikerbergweg 1-35
1101 CN Amsterdam Zuidoost
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Jennine M.Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top