Sales Enablement Manager
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Dolby is seeking a Sales Enablement Program Manager to streamline the sales process and deliver productivity improvements to the sales organization. This individual will have a deep understanding of sales processes (direct & indirect), sales systems, the Dolby culture and the product portfolio. The successful candidate will actively work to understand sales strategy and align the sales enablement strategy accordingly.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to bring creative solutions to help the sales team excel. This individual we have the opportunity to make a tremendous difference within the sales organization and across Dolby.
The core charter of Sales Enablement at Dolby is to ensure that a Dolby sales person has the tools and processes required to be successful.
The Sales Enablement Program Manager is responsible for defining and implementing Dolby’s Account Executive’s training initiatives and skills development programs across all lines of business. Specifically the role would be to develop, manage content, tools and training to support the Dolby Methodology. Additionally they will be responsible for leading and managing third-party vendors to support and integrate specific content, sales playbooks and our sales training initiatives. This position will partner with the Sales Enablement team and other internal groups to support multiple Sales Growth Initiatives
The candidate needs to establish/refine the program, as well as lead and manage it. This is a highly organized and programmatic professional who has experience devising and running similar programs.
Strategy and Planning
- Build out a multi-year certification roadmap for Sales Methodology and Skills Training for the Sales organization; oversee the development and deployment of curriculum plans.
- Work closely with Sales and associated organizations to create tools, templates to enable the global sales force to have consistent, effective and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Work with Sr. Director to anticipate resource needs and investment requirements.
- Create strong working relationships with senior leaders.
Program Management & Facilitation
- Create and manage development programs based on our existing competency levels for Account Executives.
- Develop product and skill development curriculum, training programs, techniques and certification programs.
- Responsible and accountable for content quality; tracking metrics and periodic reviews.
- Serve as a key facilitator across sales training programs with motivational, high-impact facilitation style, credibility and personal presence.
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer on best practices on how to leverage key sales tools across the sales cycle.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to include engaging learning events in regional/global sales meetings.
- BS/BA Required. MBA is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate sales training and curriculum development within global high tech organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills; leads by inspiring; enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment; effective at building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; attention to detail is critical to success.
- A passion for Sales and a strong understanding of sales methodologies and solution/challenger selling; selling experience a plus.
- Experience working cross-functionally and with third-party vendors to develop training initiatives.
- Sound knowledge of the fundamentals of learning management system, instructional design, eLearning 2.0, or social learning concepts.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Firsthand experience with sales process methodologies
- Proven track record of partnering with all levels of sales representatives, account executives, and sales leader
- Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter and risk-taker
- Proven success in delivering sales training effectively
- Well-honed presentation and delivery skills with demonstrated acumen in adapting content by role
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with a flair for storytelling
- Clearly demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a track record for successfully managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Willingness to jump in and do what needs to get done, whether it be scheduling trainings or developing content
- Ability to operate under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident individual with ability to successfully drive projects to completion
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Back to top