Recruiting Operations Program Manager
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
TheRecruiting Operations Program Manager is in charge of a small team whose mission is to drive advances in the recruiting experience across the 20+ countries we operate in.
We are looking for someone to push the envelope in advancing our recruiting processes end-to-end. You will develop and implement a long-term strategic roadmap that keeps us on the leading edge in the practice of talent acquisition. In addition, you and your team will be on the front lines optimizing the day-to-day experiences of candidates, hiring managers, interview teams and recruiters.
You will be someone who enjoys thinking strategically and likes to innovate while also being hands-on in the day-to-day. This is a great opportunity for someone who has mastered the basics and is looking for the opportunity to build a highly-tuned and advanced recruiting engine. We have a great team of highly skilled recruiters that are eager to work with you to innovate our recruiting to be efficient, accurate and delightful.
Your team's primary mission is to optimize recruiting experiences, such as:
- Candidate's ease in discovering jobs, learning about Dolby and in applying
- Interviewee's experience during the interview process from scheduling through onsite
- Recruiter's efficiency and effectiveness in leveraging our technology tools to source and manage requisitions
- Hiring Manager and interview team's clarity and consistency in using the process and tools
To enable these experiences, you will:
- With an eye on delivering a great overall experience, you will drive accuracy, consistency and efficiency across the entire recruiting process lifecycle
- Discover and develop innovative sourcing and talent pipelining tools and techniques
- Deliver recruiting analytics that tells the story of how we are performing and the people we hire
In addition, you will have a mindset of partnership. You will become a trusted partner to:
- Recruiters to assist them with use of process and tools; and to explore advanced sourcing and selection technologies
- HR Operations, and other HR Centers of Excellence such as Compensation, to integrate recruiting processes with the rest of HR
- Finance to align hiring plans with budgets
- Employee Journey team to design and implement employment branding campaigns
You will be able to prioritize and manage a portfolio of work. You will manage ongoing programs such as:
- Hiring plan management and related reporting
- Employee referral process
- US contingent worker program, including our MSP
- Planning and implementing enhancements to our ATS and other recruiting technology tools
- We would expect you to have at least 5 years of work experience with direct relevance to this role
- Deep experience with recruiting and applicant tracking systems is essential
- Curious and creative - the ideal candidate for this role is able to combine vision to do things in new ways but also understands the tactical realities needed to make things happen.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Experience driving process improvement
- Skill in handling data and turning it into insight
- Ability to work across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action
- A track record for being a strong team and utility player that can work on a variety of projects at the same time in a dynamic environment
- Experience with SuccessFactors is a bonus
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Back to top