Recruiting Coordinator - Temporary
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Are you passionate about furthering your career into the recruiting world? This 6-12 months contract to hire opportunity may be the perfect way to do so and we'd love to hear from you!
In this role, you will support activities for the Human Resources Operations/Recruiting teams. As a Recruiting Coordinator you will help support the overall candidate experience for folks currently in our interview pipeline and that have interest in working at Dolby! You will play a key part of our recruiting process, which includes a high volume of interview scheduling, relocation coordination, preparing offer letters and other operational activities. You will provide daily support to multiple recruiters and business units as an invaluable resource in scheduling of phone and in-person interviews, Dolby HQ tours, and successful completion of onsite interviews with our hiring teams. This role is an amazing opportunity to see how the recruiting engine works, and to get your foot in the door to a Sourcer or Recruiting role!
What we would love for you to have:
- Demonstrated experience dealing with high levels of confidential information.
- Ability to participate in conversations and interact with all levels of management up to the CEO.
- Administrative support experience is preferable, such as, performing administrative tasks with strong computer PC skills; Windows environment.
- Experience working with an ATS system, SAP or SuccessFactors a plus.
- 1-2 years of coordination and scheduling experience specifically with MS Outlook
- We would like this person to have strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an HR/Recruiting team environment with great ability to multi-task and navigate through a multi-tiered, collaborative organization.
- Real teammate mindset and ability to support multiple recruiters at one time.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Does that sound like you? What are you waiting for, then? We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top