Recruiting Coordinator - Temporary
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Are you interested in furthering your career into the recruiting world? This 6-12 months contract to hire opportunity may be the perfect way to do so!
In this role, you will perform a variety of support activities for the Human Resources Operations/Recruiting group. Your daily life consists of supporting the internal recruiting process, which includes a high volume of interview scheduling, relocation coordination, preparing offer letters and other operational activities. Essentially, you will provide daily support to multiple recruiters and business units and an integral resource in managing, scheduling of phone and in-person interviews, Dolby HQ tours, and successful completion of onsite interviews with our hiring teams. This role is an amazing opportunity to see how the recruiting engine works, and your foot in the door to a Sourcer or Recruiting role.
What we would love for you to have:
- Demonstrated experience dealing with high levels of confidential information.
- Ability to participate in conversations and interact with all levels of management up to the CEO.
- Administrative support experience and ability to perform administrative tasks with strong computer PC skills; Windows environment.
- Experience working with an ATS system
- 1-2 years of coordination and scheduling experience specifically with MS Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in an HR/Recruiting team environment – ability to multi-task and navigate through a multi-faceted organization.
- Team player mindset and ability to support multiple recruiters simultaneously
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
So what are you waiting for? We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Senior HR Representative
Kari works with managers and business partner teams on new company mergers and acquisitions—providing guidance about the ins and outs of Dolby to ensure smooth business transitions.
Back to top