Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?QA Engineer
For more than 50 years Dolby has led the way in developing innovative entertainment products and technologies used by consumers and professionals worldwide. Innovations from Dolby can be heard in consumer audio and video products, entertainment software, and professional sound applications, including music recording, broadcasting, and sound for motion pictures.
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future.
As a QA Engineer, Audio Technology for TV and STB you will analyse and assure quality of products which enable next generation of Dolby technologies for future of Television. You will design, specify, create, and maintain the QA environment as well as design, write and execute tests of audio coding and audio processing libraries which are going to be used in next generation lines of TV sets and set-top-boxes and will enable high quality audio experience for hundreds of millions of consumers around the world.
- Conduct cost-effective comprehensive regression and product tests to ensure product requirements are met
- Utilize and adapt existing test automation scripts
- Analyze test results to ensure that the product functions per requirements
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs
- Maintain software test labs and test environments
- Stay abreast of industry SQA tools and best practises
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in programming in scripting languages such as Python, Perl, and/or Bash
- Familiarity and/or experience with SQA industry tools (e.g. Jira, Bugzilla, or DevTrack) and best practices
- Experience in using various software environments like Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines, and adjust to quickly changing priorities in a fast-paced software development environment
- Good oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills, and a thorough approach to problem solving
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of audio, video, and/or voice domains is a plus
- Basic knowledge about audio codecs or experience in executing measurments using audio analyzers
- Professional knowledge of Broadcast industry is a plus
- Knowledge/experience of applying test automation procedures is a plus
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter.
We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause:
“I hereby authorize Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process”.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Senior HR Representative
Kari works with managers and business partner teams on new company mergers and acquisitions—providing guidance about the ins and outs of Dolby to ensure smooth business transitions.
Back to top