Product Manager, Dolby Imaging
- Wroclaw, Poland
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to inspire how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide.
To do that, we need the absolute best talent. Are you the one?
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. Would you like to work on the latest entertainment technologies to deliver spectacular experiences with us?
The shifts in viewing habits continue to change from in the living room to on the go. Demand for high quality content and better experiences across all device types had never been greater. Dolby is paving the way in making this happen using the best in class technologies available. As workflows and ecosystems adapt to changes infrastructures and innovative technologies, it is critical for Dolby to ensure our reference product portfolio adapts to these changes. To continue our product evolution, we are looking for a creative, passionate, and experienced technical product manager to join the Professional Solutions team within the Consumer Entertainment group.
As a product manager, you will help lead and drive Dolby Imaging professional licensing SIDKs and toolkits. This role will own the technical and core framework strategy for the SIDK and toolkit, define and execute on current and future product roadmaps, engage with customers and partners to ensure product and technology adoption.
The position is based in Wroclaw, Poland and reports directly to the Senior Manager, Software and Cloud of the Professional Products & Solutions group, based in San Francisco, USA.
Essential Job Functions
- Own and manage the product lifecycle including planning, definition, development, management and delivery.
- Be responsible for and define the detailed product and technical requirements and ensure that product meets the company overall vision, strategy, and goals.
- Develop and communicate clear product vision and strategy, product positioning of current and future, messaging, and value proposition internally and externally.
- Serve as primary product evangelist to customers and partners focusing on the core technical aspects of the product and technologies (Dolby Vision and Dolby Audio).
- Be a contributor of new concepts, methods or technologies or on the development of new ecosystems.
- Work closely with direct or indirect engineering and product management teams.
- Provide detailed product information, product training, customer workflows and use cases to support Marketing, Sales and Support.
- Develop a go to market strategy and provide ongoing product support to field and regions.
- Keep up to date with market trends, emerging technologies, research the competition and provide competitive product analysis.
- 3+ years of Professional Product, Engineering or Technical Program Management experience.
- Experienced in OTT and Cloud ecosystems and workflows.
- Knowledgeable of professional video and audio distribution codecs and standards.
- Familiar with open source software applications and tools.
- Experience in Agile product development (e. g. SCRUM).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; comfortable being in front of customers.
- Strong record of abiltity to work cross-functionaly with legal, engineering, leadership and product management peers.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to drive and influence product decisions through strategy goals and customer feedback (internal and external).
- Able to travel internationally. This position is based in Wroclaw, Poland and will require travel throughout the Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, marketing, or equivalent relevant field.
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top