Personal Trainer - Contract
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
This is a great contract opportunity for a Contract Personal Trainerhere at our HQ in San Francisco, CA.In this position,you will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-onepersonaltraining to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
What you will do:
- Provide one-on-one and/or buddy personal training.
- Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
What we are looking for you to have:
- CurrentPersonalTraining certification from ACE, AFAA,ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Atleast one year ofPersonalTrainingexperience.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor'sDegree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or relateddiscipline.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
- Strong interpersonalcommunicationand customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meetindividual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and aspart of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Strong documentation skills.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Jennine M.Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top