Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, including marketing experts to get the word out. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Field Marketing Specialist shall be responsible for the support on the implementation and execution of partner marketing programs to create the brand awareness and to deliver Dolby's key messaging consistently across all regions. This is a generalist position and as a member of the larger team may focus on the work in Marketing-Communication execution as the major.
The primary goal of this position is to support the effective implementation of programs to achieve brand stickiness regionally.
- Conceptualize and execute strategic partner marketing initiatives with partners in the Cinema, Broadcast and E-media businesses for Dolby SEA
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all Dolby's partners in the region
- Facilitate all logistical arrangement for marketing workshops, events and activities in SEA
- Compile and develop Case Studies and Power Point decks for note-worthy marketing activities and events
- Filing and managing all outgoing promotional materials including articles and other marketing collateral to ensure appropriate messaging.
- Support the management of the external Marketing Communication agency
- Outline objectives and priorities to Social Media agency to provide successful Social Media and marketing outreach
- Grow the number and engagement level for SEA's Facebook pages.
- Maintain close and regular communication with Sales organization.
- Participate in marketing communications activities organized in the region.
- Work with field marketing managers to drive the execution of the partner marketing programs (60%)
- Managing the marketing communications materials, review and produce the localized materials (20%)
- Marketing communication vendor management (10%)
- Marketing expense tracking (10%)
- Min 2-3 years' experience developing and implementing partner marketing programs within an international (or region/country-specific) environment.
- With geography marketing skills set, including understanding of cultural nuances.
- Good communications skills, with competency in at least one other language and English (both in verbal/written)
- With project management, communications and relationship building skills.
- With understanding of all corporate marketing, including promotions, advertising, marketing communications and public relations.
- With learning ability and adaptability.
- Flexible and fungible
- Team orientation
Build your career profile, also within the Careers tab in Employee Central to open the possibility of new opportunities finding you. Express your interest. If you want to express your interest in a specific opportunity and be contacted by a recruiter, click the apply button associated with the relevant job description. The Recruiter is is the only one who will see your application.
Please refer to the recruiting web site for more information: https://dolbyconnect.dolby.net/organization/HR/Pages/recruiting.aspx
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top