Marketing Manager, Europe
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
This role is a 12-month maternity cover contract based in London and reports to the Director of Marketing for Europe. As a member of the marketing team, this role is responsible for planning and executing marketing programmes in support of Dolby's broadcast and content business across Europe. The successful candidate will work closely with global marketing counterparts and sales, to develop and deploy partner marketing programs, outbound marketing programs, and regional events. The ideal candidate will have a solid B2C and B2B marketing experience, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong relationships with in- and external key stakeholders.
• Lead the planning, strategy, and execution of marketing programmes and activities for broadcast, streaming services, content and Dolby Voice in Europe
• Build strong relationships with our partners' marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight the added value of Dolby technology to their consumer audiences and collaborating with them on original, mutually beneficial promotion opportunities
• Manage and cultivate Dolby presence in partner marketing events and programs (and vice versa) including trade shows, service, and content launches, demonstrations, advertising, and public relations
• Lead the planning and execution of industry events and a pan-European roadshow
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Proven track record in B2C & B2B marketing within the broadcast and/or film/entertainment industry with a minimum of 8 years experience, ideally with an international company
• Solid experience developing and implementing partner and integrated marketing programs
• Ability to manage multiple marketing efforts in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Passion for collaborating with customers and partners to develop marketing programs
• Creative approach to identifying collaborative opportunities and proven ability to pitch and execute
• Collaborative, articulate, strong communicator who can build strong relationships with and influence all levels of the organization, including leadership-internally and externally
• Flexible and adaptable-able to evolve a personal style, techniques, and solutions as needed in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment; the role will require frequent re-prioritization, quick thinking, agility, and a hands-on approach
• Be up-to-date with best digital marketing practices
• Second language proficiency (preferably French and/or German) desired
• Strong interest in consumer technology and the entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field
• The role involves frequent European and international travel
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Dolby Hiring Entity:
4-6 Soho Square
Back to top