Manager, Pro Partnerships, Americas Geo Marketing
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
TheManager, Pro Partnershipswill work closely with Geo Marketing leadership and peers across global marketing to develop and execute on marketing strategies and plans to drive Dolby technology adoption across our professional ecosystem. You will be responsible for building and maintaining trusted relationships with industry partners across their marketing teams to drive the alignment of product and B2B marketing strategies.
- Create, align, and execute pre-sales marketing strategies and programs targeted at thought leaders/key influencers and partners' product management to drive product and technology adoption
- Help develop and execute on B2B thought leadership programs as well as partner and industry events
- Build strong relationships with our partners' marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight the added value of Dolby technology to their audiences.
- Partner closely with Dolby regional sales and business teams, especially on activities related to sell-in with strategic ecosystem accounts
- Successfully build relationships at all levels across Dolby's global marketing organization
- Be the "voice of the customer and market" back into Global Marketing, and particularly Integrated Marketing, while providing timely updates on progress against stated goals
- Budget management and accountability-Fiscally responsible and dedicated to ROI
- Define and report back all marketing KPIs set for partner program
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, with 5 years of experience developing and implementing partner and integrated marketing programs with a track record of success in B2B and B2B2C
- Technology and consumer electronics industry marketing experience and knowledge
- Collaborative, articulate, strong communicator who can build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strategic mindset with proactive, solution-oriented approach to partner and internal challenges
- Flexible and adaptable-able to evolve and adapt personal style, techniques and solutions as needed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-pressure environment; role will require frequent re-prioritization, quick thinking and agility
- Experience managing event logistics a plus
- BA or equivalent
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Back to top