Logistics Analyst (fixed term contract)
Join the leader in entertainment innovation andhelp us design the future. At Dolby, sciencemeets art, and high tech means more thancomputer code. As a member of the Dolby team,you'll see andhear the results of your workeverywhere, from movie theaters tosmartphones. We continue to revolutionize howpeople create, deliver, and enjoy entertainmentworldwide. To do that, we need the absolute besttalent. We're big enough to give you all theresources you need, and small enough so youcan make a real difference and earn recognitionfor your work. We offer a collegial culture,challenging projects, and excellent compensationand benefits.
Residing in Dolby's European Head Quarters andreporting to theLogistics Manager, the Logistics Analyst is responsible for one or more assigned operational functional area(s) to ensure that the business operations continue to remain effective.
Their primary responsibilities will include the day-to-day monitoring and execution of Logistics transactions of Dolby materials worldwide, ensure best practice methods are deployed while obaying trade compliance requirements and ensure proper deployment of the international Logistics infrastructure.
In addition, this role will perform statistical and quality operational reports and will be a backup to his colleagues.
This role interacts with Customers (internal as well as external), Suppliers, Product Sales team, Manufacturing, engineering, facilities and finance departments. This will include generation of export documents and assists importation of products for various departments when necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Active in planning and timely execution of inventory replenishments to the Dolby International Distribution centers.
- Monitor day to day operations with our 3PL to guarantee high level service to our customers.
- Take an active role in the management of the International RMA returns process
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Perform the necessary transactions in SAP for monitoring (outbound /inbound) and ensure orders/deliveries are properly transacted.
- Coordinate internal shipping requests and ensure they are processed timely and accuracy
- Inventory management and preparation of internal stock transfers in SAP (defective returns)
- Capacity to perform as a back up to your team members in the Amsterdam office and overall suport function to the mgt of the Hub and depot network.
- Take an active role in the standardization and creation of the Logstics deprtment procedures and process. This will require a thorough review and analysis of current procedures, creation of unwritten procedures and rationalization of such procedures.
- Support the trade compliance initiatives.
- Ability to adjust work schedule accordingly to work load.
Reporting and data analysis
- Control accuracy of expected arrival date of the different Purchasing flows
- Monitor weekly incoming inbounds and stock in transit accuracy to our regional warehouses
- Run/Review open outbound delivery report (weekly follow-up and month-end activity) / add 3PL status
- Run BI report for WEEE reporting
- Solve simple IDOC errors (review IDOC error report)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Education Required
- Logistics and /or supply chain management background.
- 3-5 years of business and customer services experiencerequired; preferably within InternationalSupply chain organization.
- Prior experience in standard project management practices.
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Ability to openly seek advice and guidance, however, also make decisions independently.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task;
- Understanding of import/export rules - Ability to apply to medium complexity situations;
- Excellent computer skills, experienced in Windows, including MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Experience with SAP/Oracle or similar ERP , especially in the sales and Logistics functions
- Critical attention to detail and research skills required;
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision needed on complex, non-standard responsibilities.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter.We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process"
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top