Junior SW Engineer for Audio Encoder
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
As a Junior Software Engineer at Dolby, you will be responsible for designing and developing Dolby's cutting-edge audio encoder that will be used by largest TV operators and OTT service providers. In this exciting role, you will learn specifics of high-tech audio and video codecs that will shape multimedia industry for years to come. You will be working with the Engineering Team located in Wroclaw and communicating with Business Partners from other Dolby offices.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop, test and debug Dolby's recent audio encoder
- Design and develop customer facing APIs
- Understand Business Partners requirements and with help of the more Senior Engineers translate them to software requirements
- Communicate with other team members and contribute to a friendly and efficient work environment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 6 months of software development experience
- C/C++ coding experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Basic knowledge of audio and video formats and processing
- Good English skills, both in speaking and writing
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter.We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top