Junior Software Engineer
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
As a member of the Cinema and Home Theater Content Creation Engineering team, you will be developing and maintaining Dolby audio mixing and encoding workflow tools. These tools are a suite of hardware and software applications that enable post-production facilities and mix stages to create compelling audio content and encode it for the full breadth of professional and consumer playback environments. The tools this group maintains include remote web applications, real-time audio system software, Pro Tools plug-ins, desktop encoding applications, and SDKs for console and third-party application workflow integration.
The candidate will work from Barcelona office and will team up local and remote software developers and QA Engineers.
- BS/MS inComputer Science or equivalent
- 1+ yearindustry experience.
- Proficiency in C and C++
- Experience in best programming practices, design, and architectural patterns. Strong sense of clean code and simple design
- Experience with debugging complex systems and issues; follow up on bug reports and resolve problems
- Experience with refactoring complex systems in a stable manner
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- A passion for audio and media production and tools such as digital audio workstations
- Experience in (realtime) audio software development
- Fluent in Spanish or Catalan
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience with other languages such as Objective C, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Proficiency in C++11
- Experience with Qt and QML
- Experience in audio plugin development (VST, AAX, AU)
- Experience in GUI development
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Planta 10 08018 Barcelona,
Back to top