IT Compliance Analyst
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
The IT Security Compliance Analyst will execute IT governance processes and the deployment of process improvement initiatives. This position will leverage best practices to ensure global and cross-functional Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance with applicable regulations and IT policies. In addition, the IT Security Compliance Analyst will monitor on-going vendor compliance with documented security standards as dictated by contractual agreement.
This role will be based out of Dolby's Headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Interact with various Business, Engineering, and IT groups, to review, assess and monitor compliance with various programs such as SOX, GDPR, HIPAA, CDSA/TPN
- Performing ITGC (Information Technology General Controls) management reviews and update program documents, and coordinating IT, internal audit, and external audit.
- Provide hands-on GRC support on SAP access processes, change management, and system operations
- Work with IT GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Lead on delivering projects relating to access, segregation of duties, and other improvements on the internal IT control framework
- Play a key role in security reporting & metrics, leading to risk reduction, trending and overall security posture improvements
- Assist in identifying and reporting on risk and compliance issues
- Ensure IT teams are following Change Management policy, standards, and procedures
- Leverage existing security standards to measure IT performance and compliance
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or related field with 2-4 years of experience operating global IT governance/compliance programs
- Experience and/or knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance such as SOX, Cybersecurity frameworks, cloud security standards, and privacy standards
- Hands-on experience on auditing SAP environments, access provisioning, user certification, role and risk analysis, segregation of duties, and SAP GRC administration
- Experience with risk assessments and designing controls, creating standards/policies/procedures pertaining to SOX, Information Security, Privacy, and IT Operations
- General knowledge of traditional and SaaS-based ERP systems, databases, operating systems and networking
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), presentation, project management, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to explain technical jargon in simplified terms
- High integrity and business ethics
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings, including with remote staff
- Ability to interpret standards, regulations and laws and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to work successfully in a matrixed, global organization
- CISSP, CISA or related certification
What Sets You Apart:
- Experience working with and auditing IaaS, PaaS, and Saas services
- Familiarity with GRC tools
- A combination of Big 4 experience and Internal Audit or Information Security
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Jennine M.Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top