International Benefits Manager
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Come join our international benefits team! The International Benefits Manager is responsible for managing international health, welfare and retirement plans, ensuring a competitive benefits package which supports our employees’ physical, financial & mental health. This hands-on role is responsible for monitoring international benefit trends, identifying and developing new offerings consistent with the company’s overall benefit objectives, designing and providing oversight for local retirement/pension plans, and ensuring ongoing compliance with local benefits legislation. In addition, this role will partner with the broader benefits team and regional partners to promote & enhance our global wellbeing offerings.
Essential Job Functions:
- Research, recommend & implement international benefit plans for new and existing countries, including identifying short- and long-term strategies based on current and projected headcount growth. Proactively monitor trends and recommend changes to existing offerings as appropriate.
- Manage annual plan renewals, identifying and presenting changes to offerings and cost-sharing as appropriate.
- Design and implement international retirement/pension plans; work with regional HR and external advisors to assess plan performance and review, recommend, and implement oversight procedures consistent with local requirements and best practices.
- Develop and implement communication strategies to ensure effective promotion and understanding of international benefit offerings.
- Partner with regional HR and HR Operations team to evaluate international benefits administration model; clarify roles, confirm processes and implement desired changes.
- Monitor local market practices, trends and requirements to ensure benefit offerings remain market competitive, fiscally responsible, and legally compliant. Recommend strategies which appropriately balance employee interests and company priorities.
- Manage global benefit advisor(s), broker(s) and vendors.
- Promote and recommend enhancements to wellbeing initiatives; may partner with regional HR on local country offerings, appropriately balancing global versus local employee wellbeing objectives and fiscal considerations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and at least 5-8 years relevant experience; strong international benefits experience highly desired.
- Working knowledge of global benefits legislation/regulations.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and written/verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, collaborative team member with excellent attention to detail and strong sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and good judgment.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Occasional international travel required.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Back to top