Intern- Software Development
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
For more than 40 years Dolby has led the way in developing innovative entertainment products and technologies used by consumers and professionals worldwide. Innovations from Dolby can be heard in consumer audio and video products, entertainment software, and professional sound applications, including music recording, broadcasting, and sound for motion pictures.
In this internship, you will become familiar with Dolby technologies in consumer entertainment devices as well as in professional broadcaster equipment. You will contribute to software development that enables the next generation of Dolby technologies.
Place: Wrocław, POLAND.
Duration: 2-3 months
- Develop software for HDMI sink device on ARM-based Linux embedded system
- Extend audio decoder to perform audio measurement and analysis
- Cooperate with other project members to get support
- Report progress to supervising engineer
- Studies in computer science, electrical engineering or similar.
- Ability to program in C (C++ nice to have).
- Linux device drivers development knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of multimedia formats and processing techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Senior HR Representative
Kari works with managers and business partner teams on new company mergers and acquisitions—providing guidance about the ins and outs of Dolby to ensure smooth business transitions.
Back to top