Intern QA, Python developer in test
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
Start date: January 1st, 2019
Duration: 9 months
You will become familiar with Dolby technologies in consumer entertainment devices as well as in professional broadcaster equipment. You will help to build python-based test tools and test scripts which help to achieve a high quality of software that enables next generation of Dolby technologies in Consumer Entertainment.
- Create and maintain python-based test automation scripts and libraries.
- Create and maintain QA environment as well as write and execute tests.
- Analyze test results to ensure that the product functions per requirements.
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, d ebug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Setup, configure and maintain audio/video and software test labs and test environments.
- Stay abreast of industry SQA tools and best practices.
Qualifications and personal skills
- Studies in acoustics, sound engineering, maths, physics, electrical engineering or computer science.
- Good English skills, spoken and written.
- Programming experience.
- Experience in Python programming is highly desirable.
- Interest in audio, video or imaging field would be a plus.
If you are interested, please apply online atwww.dolby.com/careerswith your CV as well as a cover letter. We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I herebyauthorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top