Intern QA, Audio Technology for Broadcasters
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
Start date: January/February, 2019
Duration: approx. 9 months
As an Intern in the Dolby Consumer Entertainment QA group you will learn to analyze and assure quality of products which enable next generation of Dolby technologies for future of Television. You will design, specify, create, and maintain the QA environment as well as design, write and execute tests of audio coding and audio processing libraries which are going to be integrated by professional a/v processing equipment providers for TV stations to enable production, distribution and broadcasting of high-quality audio for UHD/4k tv channels around the world.
- Setup, configure, and maintain audio and software test labs and test environments.
- Create and maintain QA environment as well as execute tests.
- Utilize and adapt existing test automation scripts.
- Analyze test results to ensure that the product functions per requirements.
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Stay abreast of industry SQA tools and best practices.
Qualifications and personal skills
- Interest in acoustics, sound engineering, maths, physics, electrical engineering or computer science.
- Good Python skills.
- Good English skills, spoken and written.
- Interest in audio field.
If you are interested, please apply online atwww.dolby.com/careerswith your CV as well as a cover letter. We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I herebyauthorize Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".
Dolby Hiring Entity:
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Business Garden, Building G
ul. Legnicka 48
Wrocław, 54-202, Poland
Back to top