Intern - Dolby Build Team, Python
Join the leader in entertainment innovation andhelp us design the future. At Dolby, sciencemeets art, and high tech means more thancomputer code. As a member of the Dolby team,you'll see andhear the results of your workeverywhere, from movie theaters tosmartphones. We continue to revolutionize howpeople create, deliver, and enjoy entertainmentworldwide. To do that, we need the absolute besttalent. We're big enough to give you all theresources you need, and small enough so youcan make a real difference and earn recognitionfor your work. We offer a collegial culture andchallenging projects.
Get your first commercial experience buildingcutting-edge technologies at Dolby!
Number of roles:1
Start date:June / July 2018
- You will be part of Dolby Build Team responsible for defining and implementing Continuous Integration practices and technologies, building, releasing, automating and configuring software changes through all stages of the build and release cycle across disparate product groups in Dolby's regional development centers in Europe, Pacific Region and North America
- You will have a chance to develop framework that supports building Dolby products on various backend platforms. Test the excitement of working in Dev Ops area and learn about technologies like Dynamic resources provisioning in AWS, Build automation with Electric Cloud, Creating Webhooks and integrations for various SCM tools and many more.
- Design and develop python based tools which improve Dolby framework for Build and test automation
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by defining, using and documenting procedures for rigorous building, testing and releasing Dolby products.
- Collaborate with engineers across the global Dolby Build Team to resolve bugs and build automation issues.
Qualifications and personal skills:
- Graduate or student (in your final year of Master studies).
- Practical experience with python development.
- Experience with C++, Visual Studio, Shell/Batch Scripting
- Nice to have experience with Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Good English is a must.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good self & time management.
- Initiative and team spirit.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter.We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process"
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top