Integrated Marketing Manager - Cinema Products & Pro Audio
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theatres to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need to absolute best talent. We're big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Dolby is a leader in the B2B cinema market and has created many industry leading products including Dolby Atmos (available in over 3,000 screens around the world), IMS 3000, and Dolby Amplifier. And with our acquisition of SLS Audio we're now a leader in cinema speaker solutions and entering a Pro Audio segment. Exhibitors and the pro audio market use these products and solutions to create amazing experiences for guest in theatres and other venues around the world. As Manager, Integrated Marketing (Cinema Products & Pro Audio) you will help us create demand for our audio, imaging, accessibility, and content management solutions in the cinema. Our sales team sells direct to key strategic exhibitors and indirectly through a network of dealers to all others. This is a critical role and will help develop and drive the marketing strategy and activities across all regions and channels.
- Serves as a key contact for the Cinema Products and Pro Audio business group (product management, engineering, sales).
- Develops in-depth knowledge of customer needs, trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Provides input on new product and consumer requirements to help shape our current and future product roadmap.
- Defines target audiences (profiles/personas) via primary and secondary research.
- Translates business goals and metrics into a marketing plan and strategy.
- Manages product and brand messaging, positioning, core / foundational assets and how they are represented on Dolby direct and partner channels.
- Manages the GTM process and plan for Cinema Products including launch, PR, social, experiential, etc.
- Partners with a cross-functional team including brand, creative, PR, digital, social, research, analytics, and others to develop and deploy best-in-class marketing.
- Drives strategy and execution for key tier 1 trade shows throughout the year.
- Develops and driving briefs and managing agency creative teams.
- Builds marketing tools to deploy assets to partners around the world.
- Develops awareness and demand-driving marketing programs to spark interest and buzz.
- Conducts periodic data-driven reviews with the geo marketing teams to evaluate the efficacy of our marketing programs.
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, product management (cinema products preferred).
- Practical experience in the world of cinema / exhibition marketing.
- B2B marketing experience including trade shows, webinars, sales kits, testimonial videos, product collateral, etc.
- B2B2C marketing experience in the entertainment space preferred.
- Collaborative self-starter with innovative ideas.
- Highly organized, strong written and oral communicator, natural project management skills.
- Quick learner with strong business acumen who can command influence across marketing
- Ability to drive tools and insights strategy to support well informed business decisions.
- Comfortable working within a test & learn culture that's known for speed, agility.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top