HR Operations Specialist (with German)
At Dolby, we focus on solutions that revolutionize how people create, deliver and enjoy entertainment. Here, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theatres to smartphones.
Come join our team in Wroclaw in an exciting new opportunity, this role will be split into two assignments, for the first 24 months you will be part of the European HR Operations team to later move into our Global HR Support team. You'll manage the HR transactional processes, data, and systems in support for several European countries including, UK, Spain and Germany among others. IT will later move into the Global HR Support team and expand the scope to cover all our global operations. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
- Administer key HR processes such as onboarding, off-boarding, payroll, benefits, time tracking, recruiting, and reporting.
- Prepare employment documentation (e.g., employment contracts, amendments to contracts, confirmation letters, reference letters, Works Council documents, etc.)
- Administer Dolby's HR systems, troubleshoot issues, and perform periodic audits of employee data.
- Ensure integrity of our systems by performing data entry, spreadsheet maintenance and employee file maintenance. Proactively manage data files for region to ensure records are in compliance with region and company standards.
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries regarding benefits, policies, employee data, and HR systems; escalate as appropriate to HR functions and business partners.
- Support HR Business Partners with ad-hoc information, reporting, and data analysis requests.
- Prepare periodic HR and payroll reports.
- Continuously improve and document core HR business processes (e.g., employee lifecycle events and related data management).
- Partner with regional HR Business partner to develop processes and employee communications to support new HR programs and system rollouts.
- Support basic case management in conjunction with Centers of Expertise and HRBPs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of HR generalist experience, preferably working with a multinational company.
- HRIS, payroll, timekeeping, and/or related enterprise software experience (SuccessFactors, ServiceNow preferred).
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) is required. Knowledge of German language is required.
- Basic knowledge of European labor laws is preferred.
- Knowledge of European payrolls and benefits is an asset.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including the ability to interpret data.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter.We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Product Trial Manager
As Product Trial Manager, Jennine works in the Communications business group, refining Dolby Voice technology with videoconference service providers by testing product solutions under different circumstances.
Back to top