HR Operations Coordinator - TEMP
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
We are seeking an HR Coordinator to join Dolby’s HR Operations team. In this hands-on role, you will implement and administer programs, processes, and systems to support a great employee experience.
- Administer key HR processes such as onboarding, off-boarding, employee changes, benefits, payroll, and reporting.
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries regarding benefits, policies, employee data, and HR systems; escalate as appropriate to HR functions and business partners.
- Partner closely with regional Payroll team to ensure accurate and timely payment of wages.
- Administer Dolby’s HR systems, troubleshoot issues, and perform periodic audits of employee data.
- Generate reports from HR systems and analyze data using Excel.
- Support HR Business Partners with ad-hoc projects, special events, reports, data analysis, and information requests.
- Participate in HR systems testing and auditing activities; provide feedback from an HR administration perspective.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or related HR/administrative experience.
- At least two years of HR experience, preferably working with a multinational company.
- Strong experience with HR systems, SAP/SuccessFactors preferred.
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Basic MS Excel skills, preferably with working knowledge of vlookups.
- Basic knowledge of US employment laws.
This is a 4-6 month contract position with ZeroChaos (temporary staffing agency), working at Dolby’s new San Francisco headquarters.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Senior HR Representative
Kari works with managers and business partner teams on new company mergers and acquisitions—providing guidance about the ins and outs of Dolby to ensure smooth business transitions.
Back to top