[Fall Session] QA & Test Engineer Intern
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. As an Intern, we have a collegial culture – big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference.
- Test various Dolby video related products which includes encoder, decoder etc.
- Write and execute test cases targeted to test variety of Dolby Video Products software and hardware.
- Test new features with respect to reliability, accuracy, and usability.
- Perform manual testing for demos.
- Provide feedback on specific features and record all bugs/issues encountered during testing.
- Maintain test setup includes hardware, software and combined environments.
- Perform and troubleshooting software installations.
- Produce and maintain useful and usable documentation of work
- Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering with a passion for video technologies
- Knowledge of AVC or HEVC (H264 or H265) encoders is preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, Python preferred
- Understanding of C/C++ source code
- Ability to troubleshoot OS and related driver level issues
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Meet Some of Dolby's Employees
Senior HR Representative
Kari works with managers and business partner teams on new company mergers and acquisitions—providing guidance about the ins and outs of Dolby to ensure smooth business transitions.
Back to top