Facility Manager, Poland
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Would you like to be part of the exciting future of entertainment and add your talents to those of an amazing team?
Responsible for the optimum operations of all the facilties soft services and hard services- such as the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing installations, Seciurity infrastructure, Engineering & IT labs, incl. lease hold improvement and office renovation projects for the leased properties in Poland (Wroclaw) and Russia (Moscow). This position provides management, and support to the facilities operations staff based in the Wroclaw office, hired contractors and service providers to ensure world-class delivery of customer service and facility conditions. This position reports directly into Sr. Manager EMEA, Global Workplace Solutions, based in Amsterdam.
Essential Job Functions
- Real Estate management: Managing and negotiating the lease contracts of the leased properties in Poland and Russia.
- Project management: Manages small to large scale Office fit-out, Lease hold inprovements and renovations.
- Facilities hard services : Manages, provides work directions and supervises the performance results of all hard services facilities-related work, including preventative maintenance programs and tasks performed by in-house staff and contracted technical services such as; electrical, HVAC, plumbing, voice and data cabling installation projects, painting/flooring and civil-related work on new installations and preventative maintenance of existing systems. Ensures adherence to contract specifications, industry and regulatory standards.
- Facilities soft services: managing a team responsible for providing facilities soft services such as reception, switchboard, cleaning, waste disposal, catering, conference rooms, shipping and receiving, etc.
- Space capacity planning and design: Provides site-specific space planning, following corporate design standards. Includes monitoring headcount projections for sites, meeting with HR and departmental managers to determine space requirements, planning and executing reconfigurations and moves as needed. Also partners with Corporate Real Estate Manager and Corporate Space Planner in strategic planning to ensure space availability meets overall headcount projections for the portfolio.
- Vendor management: Develops Requests For Proposals (RFP’s), solicits bids for service contractors, projects, and participates in the selection of contractors. Establishes key performance indicators and monitors service contracts for compliance and financial performance. Performs quality control inspections to ensure adherence to contract specifications and industry standards. Manages vendor relationships to ensure service levels are maintained and costs are in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
- Policies and Procedures: Develops and implements policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation of the facilities.
- Security: Partners with Security Manager and Risk Manager in the development and implementation of physical security, safety, emergency preparedness and response, disaster recovery and resumption programs, procedures, and operations for the facilities.
- Budget and cost control: Plans, Manages and controls facilities spending to be inline with overall departmental and company approved budget and spending guidelines.
- 24 / 7 availability: Remains available on a 24-hour, 7-day on-call basis as principal respondent to physical plant emergencies and off-standard situations.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Facilities Management, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or equivalent.
- Requires minimum of 5 years experience in facilities- and project management.
- Understanding of major trade skills and the ability to read and interpret their application on facility design and contract documents. General understanding of facilities codes and regulations.
- Knowledge of facilities processes, performance metrics, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining work order management / Helpdesk system.
- Ability to think, act and communicate on a strategic / concetual level.
- Familiar with various furniture systems and building codes
- Excellent communication (verbal, written), collaboration and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization, very good presentation skills
- Superior customer service/relationship management skills
- Must be a team player with a “can do” attitude, self-motivated, flexible, able to handle conflicting and changing information in a fast-paced environment, excellent problem solver with ability to work with tight deadlines and ambiguity
- Strong financial management skills, with the abiltiy to see implications and provide consultative solutions and recommendations, ability to think strategically and execute
- Ability to quickly identify the information needed to evaluate new business situations and to collect and organize appropriate quantitative and qualitative information
- Knowledge and experience in workplace sustainability programs, LEED-AP or BREEM certification
- CAFM and AutoCAD experience are desired.
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word
- Facilities Manager position is based in the Wroclaw office.
- Must posses a valid Polish driver’s license with good driving record
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Back to top