Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Based in San Francisco, this Executive Assistant will support the executive members of Dolby’s Global Marketing Leadership Team. The successful candidate will be an organized, self-starter with a minimum of 5+ years of related experience supporting an executive for a fast-paced company. The individual must demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information and exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness. The position requires an individual that is resourceful and can work autonomously, take initiative and demonstrate excellent follow through. Candidate must be a team player and exhibit strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage complex assignments. Candidate must be comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment with close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Assists with administrative tasks related to internal and external meetings and operations, national and international travel, and communications with employees and customers around the world.
- Effectively manages calendar, meetings, and events so that working days are efficiently organized.
- Takes charge of logistical planning of events including lodging, entertainment, travel, and meeting coordination.
- Coordinates communications, agenda planning, logistics, meeting facilitation, and follow-up for management meetings.
- Serves as liaison to executive committees and other divisions and corporate administration groups. Works closely with Executive Assistants throughout the company.
- Performs heavy calendaring, some word processing and excel spreadsheet functions which may include graphs and tables. Creates presentations, organizational charts, project management tools, and other documents as needed.
- Provides detailed data, information and resources in preparation for meetings.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of corporate information.
- Assists in the budget planning and monitoring process over the course of the fiscal year.
- Processes miscellaneous tasks on an as needed basis.
Required Experience, Education and Abilities:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- High level experience supporting executives in a fast-paced high-tech environment, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- College coursework in business administration or related field preferred.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent grammar and spelling a must.
- Excellent computer skills; highly experienced in Windows including Outlook,
PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience with SharePoint helpful. Typing skills of 60 wpm.
- Strong attention to detail; able to manage multiple-step procedures and handle frequent interruptions in work flow.
- Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of staff essential.
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Back to top