EMEA Accounts Payable Accountant
About Dolby Laboratories
High Tech with a Human Touch
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent, including professionals in finance.
We're big enough to give you all the resources you need and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
About the Finance Department
Primarily based in Amsterdam with a Payroll office in Wroclaw, the EMEA finance department supports all of Dolby's businesses alongside the R&D efforts across the region.
Collectively, the current team of 17 is responsible for a wide array of functions including FP&A, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Collections and Payroll. As a young, multinational team they are passionate and committed to providing excellent service in an industry focused on light, sound, vision, and cinema
The role plays a key part in communicating the face of finance to our employees and suppliers. We pride ourselves in being approachable, offering solutions and resolving issues.
About the Role
One of three Accounts Payable Accountants that are responsible for specific country entities within the EMEA region. Although not a high volume of transactions it is essential that the person understands the accounting behind the transactions especially as we are moving to a new Procurement system in Feb 2019.
• Responsible for the processing of invoices for 3-4 entities, both PO & non PO transactions.
• Cash clearing of bank accounts.
• Resolve problem invoice and proactively look for efficiency savings.
• Work as a team on process improvements.
• Prepare weekly payment runs, analyze monthly aging reports.
• Ensure adequate controls are maintained regarding the processing of invoices and payments.
• Play an active part in the implementation of Coupa, Source to Pay in February 2019.
• 2 years plus experience in accounts payable within a shared service center
• Knowledge of finance and accounting processes, understanding of VAT rules an advantage
• Clear and effective communication skills and a team player with a customer oriented approach
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of ERP systems (SAP)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Proven ability to prioritize activities and manage workload in a complex, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
EVERY BIT AMAZING!
Dolby Hiring Entity:
3E Herikerbergweg 1-35
1101 CN Amsterdam Zuidoost
Back to top