Dolby Cinema Intern (Winter/Spring 2020)
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you'll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones.
As an intern, the Dolby U program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For anyone seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, join us to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
The Dolby Cinema Marketing Intern will support Dolby's consumer and product marketing teams with the goal of elevating awareness of, demand for, increased attendance and advocacy of Dolby Cinema. This role will support Dolby Cinema's marketing leads with key marketing programs, title marketing, brand campaigns, and events.
- Work collaboratively with all marketing teams including PR, social, digital, creative, research/insights to ensure integrated approach to Dolby Cinema marketing
- Manage planning, execution, and measurement for Dolby Cinema's digital and social channels
- Identify and support needs for the execution of these plans. Help drive awareness through storytelling and content development
- Ideate on innovative campaigns to drive attendance and advocacy on both a global and local scale
- Prior internship or work experience within the film industry or in film-related activities at school (i.e. event planning, film promotions, film program, etc.)
- Strong interest in pursuing a career related to film and marketing
- Stays in-the-know about trending movies and pop culture
- Enjoys organization, networking, and creative brainstorming
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Film, or related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Must be available to work full-time Monday - Friday for 3 months between January 2020 - April 2020
Dolby will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, and Administrative Code, Article 12
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dolby is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our success depends on the combined skills and talents of all our employees. We are committed to making employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, family status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Back to top